A multi-purpose dough improver in powder form.
It’s a blend of ingredients that activate the gluten and help produce gas which assists and improves the processes of dough kneading and fermentation. Commonly used by bakeries to control all the uncertainties within the bread production process, such as variations in temperature, humidity, flour and labour. Enables consistent premium results with every batch.
- Wheat flour
- Sunflower oil
- Diacetyl tartaric acid esters of monoglycerides – is an emulsifier used to strengthen the gluten network in dough. Generally recognized as safe by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and approved by the European Food Safety Authority for use as food additive with the E number E472e.
- Calcium carbonate – Used as an acidity regulator, anticaking agent, stabilizer or color it is approved for usage in the EU and USA
- Ascorbic acid -it acts as an oxidant, helping to retain gas in the dough, which makes the loaf rise more
- Lipase – is any enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of fats (lipids).
- Xylanase – These are enzymes used to improve the dough’s workability and absorption of water
- Amylase – used to break down complex sugars, such as starch (found in flour), into simple sugars. Yeast then feeds on these simple sugars and converts it into the waste products of alcohol and CO2. This imparts flavour and causes the bread to rise
- l-cysterine hydrochloride – cysteine is a naturally occurring amino acid used in baking to create stretchier doughs
Manufactured by Puratos Canada Inc
520 Slate Drive Mississauga, ON L5T 0A1