Thank you for considering food made with upcycled brewery grains:
Beer Bread sourdough – that can be cut up into bite size serving by you and served on its own or with your favourite olive oil or hummus.
- 100% vegan, so great option for everyone.
- Sourdough baked daily and delivered same day
Another crowd favourite – provide something completely unique in terms of taste and made from beer – how cool is that?
- It’s a conversation starter – perfect for craft beer lover, foodie and the environmentalist alike
- Does contain butter and sesame seeds
Our everyday loaf of bread, perfect for making sandwiches
- Comes sliced, 15 slices per 500g loaf
- 100% vegan
For a party to feed 50 people for less than $100
We’d recommend to serve as appetizers for 50 people:
7 x Beer Bread sourdough XL loaves
2 Kg of Butter Beer Crisps (equivalent to 15 individual servings)
To make sandwiches for 50 people:
15 slices = 7 grilled cheese sandwiches per loaf
8 loaves of Toasted Beer Bread to feed 50 people 1 x grilled cheese sandwich each
Note – cheese not included, just the bread 🙂
- Toronto based delivery / pickup
- Please give us at least 3-5 business days notice
- Sourdough: comes uncut in order to ensure freshness. You’d be responsible to cut it into slices and provide complementary dips
- We can provide small cards with ingredient list and how it’s made