- English muffins, pretzels, bagels – they flew off the shelf our first week at Hamilton’s Dundurn Market.
- Pizza! Pizza! Who wants pizza? Spent Goods frozen sourdough pizza now available at Evergreen Brick Works & Leslieville Farmers’ Markets, and our online store. Check back soon for more info!
- Choose Phancy Food & Catering for your next event. Meagan uses only the best — Spent Goods bread, of course.
- After a winter hiatus, Lady Hummingbird Culinary Arts is back at Wychwood Farmers’ Market. Vegan chef Amina loves to use our burger buns and bagels for her sandwiches.
- Australia’s The Source Bulk Foods has arrived in Canada and our butter crackers will feature in their new location in the west end’s Roncy Village.
- Say ‘hi’ to Liz when you visit Junction Triangle’s Noble Coffee Co for your next sandwich, on Spent Goods bread naturally!
- You can find our butter crackers in special boxes prepared by Pretty Green Shop in the Junction.
- 250 butter cracker pouches are on their way to The Society of Beer Drinking Ladies.
- Hi Orillia! We’re coming this spring, thanks to Amy and Don of The Rind & Truckle, your new artisinal cheese and goods shop.
- Dihan from Spent Goods joined Erin Andrew from Impact Zero to discuss Toronto’s Circular Economy – a big thank you to Ann Hall and Anela Dujsic, hosts of Impactorum
- Summer 2021, bring it on! We’re back at Toronto’s Leslieville Farmers’ Market Sundays 9am-2pm. Note their new location at Greenwood Park, 150 Greenwood Ave, M4L 2R1
- NEW! Pre-order your Spent Goods online by noon Tuesdays and pick up on Fridays, directly from The Drake Commissary, 128 Sterling Rd.
- Visit Grow, Gather & Co. to order our famous butter crackers. Their delivery area is from the 401 to 427 to DVP, including Leslieville and the Beaches.
- Welcome Dipesh of Canary & Fox (Junction) to our pre-order program. Order online, pick up at C&F. Couldn’t be easier.
- And we’re back! Get your freshly baked Spent Goods bread every Saturday at Toronto’s Evergreen Brick Works Farmers’ Market. Pre-order online and you’ll never be disappointed.
- Fans of MooFree stay tuned. You can soon order Spent Goods via their online store.
- Accepted into Ontario Made, a program representing 750,000 workers and promoting the very best this province has to offer.
- Visit Island Cafe, Toronto Island’s freshest eats, for our vegan burger buns.
- Expanded our online store. Choose a pickup location near you and pre-order. Look for special deals available only online!
- Entered global challenge to promote circular economy.
- Part of documentary short by Motioneer exploring food waste. Coming to a browser Summer 2021.
- Launched Urban Bulk and Coco Market as ‘pickup’ points for online orders
- Enjoy a soft pretzel with your next brew from The Gaslight (Junction Triangle).
- Say hello to Tyler & Barbara when you pick up Spent Goods at Safehouse Organic Grocer, our latest retailer in Toronto’s Roncy neighbourhood.
View this post on Instagram
- Signed up Loco Fields who deliver to Stratford, St Mary’s, London, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge & Toronto — and everything in between. Southwest Ontario, we’ve got you covered!
- Added Erin and her health & wellness store – Coco Market (Rosedale subway).
- Welcomed Kevin & Iyana of KASPACE Café (Leslieville) to Spent Goods family. Bread available to take home and used in their awesome menu.
- Paused deliveries to Annex Market, while they restructure.
- Launched The Tulip Variety Store and Pingle’s Farm Market as ‘pickup points’ for online orders.
- Participated on a panel for Drawdown Toronto’s Food Waste Challenge.
- Watch this video on how businesses Bruized, Baremarket and Spent Goods deal with leftovers and our suggestions on how individuals can also participate.
- Paused deliveries to Zero Waste Bulk in Waterloo, for the winter.
- Added new retail grocery – Summerhill Market – Annex (West Toronto).
- Added new retail & online marketplace – Scarborough Co-op Market (Scarborough).
- Added new retail grocery – Pingle’s Farm Market (Hampton, ON).
- Launched Mustard Seed Co+op and Jinglepear Deli as ‘pickup points’ for online orders.
- Launched our first chatbot to provide instant answers to frequently asked questions. We’d love your feedback!
- Mustard Seed Co+op (Hamilton) joined the Spent Goods family.
- Added new retail grocery – The Tulip Variety Store (West Toronto). Welcome Dayna.
- Ran our 2nd promotion with Mama Earth Organics, sold 1500 fresh beer pretzels in 1 week.
- Part of Belgian|Canadian Business Chamber’s 2021 Virtual Beer Tasting swag box.
- Submitted proposal to Impact Canada’s Food waste commercialization.
- Carved out time as a team from day to day to re-visit our sustainable packaging strategy.
- Drum roll please! Check out our latest Social Impact summary.